Dec 30, 2015

Turning One

Yummy cake!
My Little Sis's baby turned one yesterday and we had so much fun at her birthday party! We are fortunate to have enough room to entertain the family at our house, but Little Sis does much better spreading people out at the church.

Pulled pork sandwiches are good too.
She moved the party back a bit because her hubby was sick, and we went down a bit early to help her set up tables. I love that our church has these resources for us and we don't have to pay anything to use them. We set the tables up like a large C on one half of the gym floor and then we let the kids play basketball on the other side. OK, I admit it, I put up a few myself. (I'm going to need a LOT of practice before we start playing next week.)

The party was fun and casual and her little one was so cute eating cake in the middle of the group. She loved opening gifts with the other kids all grouped around her. My favorite gift was the hat that Beauty made for her. The little hippo is so cute!

 We should have a family party like that every week.


2 comments:

LeAnn said...

You always have the best parties; this looked like a fun celebration for that sweet little one. Hugs~

Little Sis said...

I LOVED the hat too. Thank you beauty!