Dec 1, 2015

Guest Blog: Merry Christmas! from Studio C by Dog Walker

Ever since the mission, I've been looking forward to show some hilarious clean humor that can be presented this holiday season with mine and Prima Donna's favorite BYU TV show: Studio C. I hope you have a good laugh and a Merry Christmas!
Studio C - Merry Christmas Promo "Matt & Mallory" from BYUtv on Vimeo.

Studio C - Merry Christmas Promo "Ann" from BYUtv on Vimeo.

Studio C - Merry Christmas Promo "Ann & Jason" from BYUtv on Vimeo.

Studio C - Merry Christmas Promo "Stephen & Jeremy" from BYUtv on Vimeo.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for all these links! I will need to forward this to my daughter who lives in Australia; her kids love Studio C.
Blessing and hugs for this one!

Denise said...

thanks for the laughs

Marci said...

So I finally finished watching all the clips. I LOVE Studio C but had forgotten about them (I don't really know how I forgot) so this was so fun to have a bunch of clips all together. Thanks for sharing them, Dog Walker!