Nov 8, 2012

Ever Done Any Ice Carving?

You know how much I love freebies! I've run on and on about the Disney on Ice show we are going to see next week. We had intended to see the show on opening night, but it appears that they didn't have a block of tickets big enough to accommodate our rather large group. So now that we are going on Friday, and we probably won't be able to attend this fun activity. The kids will be back on track next week so I guess it's back to homework instead of playing all the time, but I wanted to put it out there for all of you in Utah anyway.

Apparently Disney on Ice is working with the SLCC Culinary Club to have an ice carving demonstration! Doesn't that sound fun? I can't even imagine how they keep the ice cold enough that it doesn't melt. I think I would hate that job. I like being toasty warm and I'm guessing that would be a problem in this line of work.

So if you don't have anything else going on, stop by the Gateway from 10:30 - 11:30 on Wednesday, November 14. That is opening night of the show. They will be having stars from the Disney on Ice signing autographs and Radio Disney will be blaring out the tunes... giving away free stuff... it doesn't get any better than that!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks so interesting. It would be fun to see them do that in person. Hope your enjoy your Disney on Ice Friday.

Saimi said...

Wow, what a fun activity...Well, I'm sure the carving part is fun but what I"m talking about is watching!! Very cool...Ha no pun intended!