Jan 15, 2016

Making Quilts for Teach

It's been a rough couple of days trying to get ready for Teach's bridal shower tomorrow. I've been mostly camped out in front of the sewing machine finishing the quilt tops so we can tie them at the shower. Honestly, I was hoping to finish the second one way before now, it just didn't work out.

A part of me is sitting here noticing the clock and thinking I could just stay up all night. That is what Prima Donna would do. But I'm no good at pulling the all-nighters anymore. I was actually surprised to see the clock slip to 5:30 while I was serging away.

Here's a little glimpse of the quilts; this one just for fun. I'll let you see everything tomorrow night with pics from the shower. Or maybe I'll just go to bed early and let Drama Queen put up the post. She has done most of the work anyway.



No comments: