Oct 1, 2013

One More Birthday Party

We had the easiest friend party in the world for Crafty today. Remember way back when we went to the fundraiser for the Emerys? Well, I bought a birthday party at Menchie's from the silent auction. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but I wanted to be supportive. So when Crafty's birthday came around, it seemed like the ideal time to cash the certificate in.

They gave us invitations and Crafty passed them out. That was the hardest part. We all showed up today at Menchie's at 4:00. Crafty had 14 friends there. First they colored t-shirts, and then they had ice cream. They pretty much got to choose anything they wanted. The cute lady who was in charge stuck a candle in the top of Crafty's ice cream and lit it. All the girls sang and then she blew out the candle.

They opened gifts and took pics and then they all played pictionary until their parents got there. Fun for Crafty and SOOO easy for me.

My favorite kind of party.




2 comments:

Marci said...

This seriously sounds like my kind of party! Happy birthday, Crafty!

LeAnn said...

I loved this one and the party looked like a great one.
Blessings!