Oct 2, 2013

Only in Utah

The Gym Rat called me on his way to work today. He had been talking with a friend and he really wanted me to look at something on Facebook. I think I've told you before that I have a Facebook page but I rarely get on it. The blog is about all I can handle and sometimes not even that!

So after I hung up my cell phone, I punched in the Facebook login page. Yeah, that's how often I get on...

Then I entered the words Only In Utah.


Imagine my surprise when the back of my very own van showed up as their banner!

https://www.facebook.com/OnlyUtah

Go leave them a comment and tell them you know who owns that van!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am smiling on this one!
Blessings~

Marci said...

I saw their page before you mentioned it but totally didn't realize it was your van! If I had looked more closely I may have figured that out. How funny! Oh to be in Utah!!