Apr 21, 2023

Someone is ON MY LIST!!

So a few days ago, my sweetie took on a major project; he cleaned all the carpets on the main floor, including my laundry/craftroom. I had been wanting it done since right after we got our cute little frenchie last year. 

As a pup, she decided my craftroom carpet made the perfect litterbox and anytime anyone left the door open, I would find another spot.

Fast forward to yesterday...someone left the door open and I found 3 pieces of  💩  on my freshly cleaned carpets. Of course, I took care of them right away and gave a "shout out" to the kids to do better with the doors.

Tonight when I got home from Curly's baseball game, there were 4 little puddles on my used-be-clean carpet! My shout out was bigger and louder this time and now Pebbles is officially ON MY LIST!

No. I don't care if you're sorry...

Don't you give me those puppy-dog eyes...

No comments: