Apr 30, 2023

Ever Seen Gamechanger?

No, I don’t mean "a" gamechanger, although we saw one of those today too when Baby Doll's undefeated team lost 3 games in the second half of pool play, sliding them down to the Bronze Division where they proceeded to win first place. So technically they took 9th out of 32 teams, 31 of which were 13U. We were the only 12U team and we were missing a couple of players too. I'm gonna call that a win!


But I digress...

I mean Gamechanger! It's a nifty little app you can put on your phone so on the off chance that your cutie is playing in a volleyball tournament at exactly the same time your boy is playing a couple of games of baseball, you can still keep track of the game.

For example, Curly pitched the entire 2nd game.


He pitched 6 innings, struck out 9 batters and only walked one! It has been a few years since I have stressed while he is on the mound, but it sounds like I better get used to it.


So proud of you, Curly!
You too, Baby Doll!


No comments: