Jan 26, 2023

Did You Know...?

Did you know that pretty much every food app in your phone will give you something free for your birthday?

I started at the Holiday and got a free donut for my sweetie. Then I made a quick stop at Jamba for a free Dreamsicle.

Chick-fil-A gave me a brownie that I shared with Curly, and the Megaplex satisfied my craving for hot buttery popcorn. (I didn't share that.)


I hit the Quick Quack and washed my car.


I already spent the $10 Kohl's and $10 Torrid cash. Looking forward to Krispie Kremes, Menchies, Chilis, and Texas Roadhouse. Thankfully, they gave me a few extra days to cash in on the goodies. We didn't need to go out because Beauty and The Beast brought us a huge box full of Chinese takeout. It was perfect after my last basketball practice.

We will celebrate with the rest of the family on Sunday. Last, but definitely not least, I got the chance to talk with Elder Sport. Love that guy.

It was an awesome birthday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for the tip about all the apps giving birthday treats, mine is in February so I can sign up for them all before then! :)