Jan 8, 2023

All Grown Up - Baby Doll

I was noticing the other day that my introduction to the kiddos is woefully out of date so I thought it might be fun to create a new meme. Here is my youngest cutie...All Grown Up.

Baby Doll is now 12 years old and she is an amazing young woman. She is in the 6th grade and she does not love schoolwork, but she loves her teacher and her friends. She is the secretary in her Young Women group and in her Girl Scout troop. She sells thousands of cookies every January.

Her favorite thing is playing on her phone and playing on the court. She is a fantastic athlete, currently playing on the 12U top team for GSL, a 5th/6th grade Jr. Jazz team (I love being her coach!), and she dances too (jazz, ballet and tap).

She loves her puppy and hanging out with her family. Sometimes it feels like she is 12 going on 17.

Why do they want to grow up so fast?

I love this beautiful girl!

No comments: