Feb 17, 2022

Back to Baseball

Curly started practicing for the upcoming baseball season the first week in January, and they have their first baseball tournament next weekend. Coach called me on Monday to let me know the uniforms were in.
As usual, some of them are running too big, so he asked me to meet up with the team on Tuesday night to see what needs adjusting. Of the 12 boys, 5 have pants that need at least 3 inches taken out of the waist!
 
But it gets worse...
The pants come in both blue and white, which makes a total of 10 pairs. Each one also has that lovely stripe down the outside that has to be removed and replaced.
So do the beltloops on both sides.  I have one week. Start the clock...⏰

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, sweet girl! Do you ever say no!!
Blessings for your generous heart in helping them all.