Feb 20, 2022

Baby Doll DAREs

We did a lot of fun things this past week with Princess's boys, but one of the most noteworthy was Baby Doll's DARE graduation. (They didn’t love it, but they did get a cookie at the end, so that's good...)
As you probably know, DARE is an empowering program to teach 5th graders to avoid drugs, bullying, and other harmful stuff.
They have a police detective from the city come in over the course of about 6 weeks and teach these techniques. The kids love it!
They get a tshirt and a pencil and a fistbump from the mayor. But my favorite part is the song. I can't seem to upload it for you, but you might want to google the DARE song.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I like the Dare song. My son used to teach this course in Idaho. I love that they do it; it's needed.
Thanks for the fun photos.
Big hugs for Baby Doll!!