Sep 2, 2021

Traveling Together - Norman Rockwell Museum

Tuesday was supposed to be our down day, but my sweetie doesn't seem to want to waste a second of this dream vacation.

He had heard about the Norman Rockwell Museum, but at $20 each, it was pretty expensive. I pulled up the website and to our surprise, Tuesday was "free" day.

Can I just say that we absolutely loved this museum?

It was an amazing lesson in US history from an artist that our youngest kids had only barely heard of. 

After steeping ourselves in culture. Scout convinced us that it would be fun to window shop at the Outlet Mall. Yeah. Right. My sweetie's wallet was considerably lighter as we headed back to the condo.

We got the kids settled in and off to the pool before we drove half an hour to the nearest Walmart. After nearly an hour searching through an unfamiliar store, we made our way back to the condo to make dinner.

So much for a down day. I'm exhausted.

No comments: