Apr 20, 2020

Sunday Social Distancing

We had so much fun this afternoon at the Willow Park in Sandy. We weren't the only ones there, and I'm happy to say that of the 6 or 7 families, all of them were very good at following the social distancing rules.
My kids must have cabin fever, because the first thing they wanted to do was set up the hammocks and then play some lawn games.
They love spikeball, but I think their favorite was tossing the frisbee around.
My sweetie, Baby Doll, and I walked the little trail that circled the park. It was just so nice to get some fresh air. It was almost like old times...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This does look like such a lovely day out. I think we all have cabin fever. I loved your photos of your outing. We are hoping to get out tomorrow for a bit.
Blessings and hugs!