Oct 13, 2019

Build A Better Utah

This weekend has been so busy and part of that craziness was because of the Build a Better Utah service project. For us it started earlier in the week when we papered our neighborhood with fliers advertising the food drive that was chosen as the activity by our girl scout service unit.


Then on Friday, Drama Queen loaded her truck and I loaded my car with the Girl Scouts and we drove the entire neighborhood gathering little bags and boxes full of food set out for us on many porches. By the time we were finished, we had a good-sized pile of food in the back of the truck.


Then on Saturday afternoon, Crafty and I took five of our girl scouts over to the St. Andrew's Food pantry to drop all of those good things off. They will do so much good for families in need! I love teaching my kids to serve and protect their community and I'm so glad the Girl Scouts feels the same way!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, a wonderful project to do with the girls. I love that you work hard to provide service opportunities for family and the girl scouts.
Blessings and hugs for you!