Jun 21, 2019

Taylorsville Safety Fair

Today Teach asked me if we wanted to go with her and Twizlet to the Safety Fair. We had never been to the one in Taylorsville, so since we had time, all 4 of my younger kids decided to go with us. I have been to lots of Safety Fairs, but never one as big or amazing as this one!

They gave out free meal vouchers to the first 1500 people and that included us. Every table was loaded with giveaways. We got t-shirts, frisbees, the typical pens and pencils and candy... socks, bandaids, chapstick, a book...and big orange bags to put everything in.


They also had score cards where you had someone at each booth stamp or give a signature and when the card was full, it could be turned in for a prize and to be entered into a drawing for even bigger prizes. Since only the adults counted, we all won! Teach and I both won tickets to Cowabunga Bay and Sport won a nice first aid kit.


The fair also had a climbing wall and a police dog with demonstrations, helicopters, and various other police and fire vehicles. They had huge vats full of sodas and water bottles and everything was free.


Curly and Baby Doll raced to the top of the rock climbing wall and I'll bet you can guess who got up there first!


I'm definitely putting this one on my calendar again for next year. Thanks for the invitation, Teach!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, this does look like a spectacular event to attend. I love that it was free and you got free items and won some things too.
Way to go to all of you and hugs too!