Jun 1, 2019

Princess is so Crafty!

I know, I was just trying to confuse you... I am still planning to write about Crafty's actual graduation day, but Princess is so excited about her new blog (and the graduation pics are still stuck in the camera), that I'm going to tell you about it first!

It's called Kiy's Craftroom and you can find it at kiyscraftroom.blogspot.com

She has been working on it for a couple of weeks before she would let me post about it. She said, "Mom, it's lame if people go looking for it and it only has one post." So even though her blog is very young, she has already put up 11 posts!

My favorite page is the About Me and I'll just give you a little teaser...



Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm Kiy and this is a place for me to share my creations and hopefully inspire you to create as well! I'm a 22-year-old stay-at-home mom of two baby boys. (No, they aren't twins, they're just 14 months apart!) I've been married to my husband for nearly three years and we recently bought a home in his small hometown (population: 1/7 of my hometown). I told myself I was never going to live in a small town but I love it! I mean, what else is there to do but craft? ;)  I'm the sixth of twelve children, have a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education, and love my church. Thank you for checking out my blog and happy crafting!

As far as my favorite post (so far) goes, I'm not sure I could choose, but I do love this pic she made out of one of her favorite new mediums, chalk art.

 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think this looks like a very fun blog and I will check it out. I loved the teaser.
Blessings and hugs for Princess!