Jun 11, 2019

Product Review: Crated With Love

You have probably figured out by now that we are very busy at my house. When my sweetie and I do finally get our schedules to mesh so we can plan a date, we usually end up grabbing dinner and then grocery shopping or on the more exciting days, we head for JC Penney's or Kohl's.

That's the main reason I was so excited to try a fun product from a company called Crated With Love. It's basically a date in a box. Well, not everything is there. It's sort of a BYOB... and your own food... But other than that, it gives you a chance to reconnect with your own sweetie.



The sample we were given for writing this review was called "I Love You a Sloth!" and it is based on a jungle safari. Some of the activities were a bit uncomfortable for me and at first I was reluctant to share just because a box told me that I had to share if I wanted to advance to the next level, but after a question or two, it became evident that a long talk for the two of us was overdue.

All of our current conversations seem to be about kids or jobs or chores or bills. This date doesn't include any of that. My favorite part was playing the Journey through the Jungle game. The entire date is themed and this one was called "Our Sweetheart Safari." The pieces are well-made and this box could easily be passed along to another couple who needed a date if you choose not to write directly on the stuff inside. I only say that because I am fully planning to pass this one along to Teach or Princess or maybe even Bossy so they can try it out with their spouses.


You can get one of these boxes for free by checking out their website and then if you like it, it is a monthly subscription so you get a new chance to reconnect every month. I think you should give it a try. You might just find a whole new jungle world open up for you too.


2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

That almost sounds like Jumanji, but in a charmed and romantic way, instead of a cursed and disastrous way.

LeAnn said...

Wow, it does sound interesting. You do get to review some unique stuff.
Blessings and hugs!