Apr 26, 2019

Moment of Discovery

I'm sure you know that I often watch the grandkids during the day while their parents work or take care of appointments and things like that. The two I watch the most often are Twizlet and Skittles. Now that he has become mobile, they are quickly becoming the best of friends and partners in crime.

Twizlet loves to boss Skittles around and he loves to follow her everywhere. One of the things I have tried to convince her to do is to keep the glass door to the office closed so that he won't fall off the 2 steps that lead down into the room. It is a constant battle!



Twizlet is willing to do anything as long as she is convinced that it is her idea and not mine. This time Skittles was following her when she quickly slipped around the office door and then shut it behind her. He, of course, crawled right up to the door looking for her.

Then comes my favorite part...when he actually discovered her just inside the door. They both giggled and touched hands through the glass for nearly 5 minutes. That was plenty of time for me to pull out my camera and snap these cute pics.


This moment of discovery is only one of the reasons I babysit.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Great photos! What a priceless memory!

LeAnn said...

Sweet moment and great photos of it. Hugs~