Apr 12, 2019

Behind Bars...

I watch my cute little grandson, Skittles, pretty much every day for a couple of hours. He's a sweet little guy and he and Twizlet play well together as long as he lets her be in charge. Today was Twiz's day off, so he kept Twizlet home and I only had Skittles to entertain.

My family room is two steps down from my kitchen with a railing that covers most of the space. On the floor at the base of the railing is where I keep the Baby Corner. I have a little bookcase full of age-appropriate books (all of my favorites, of course), a small toybox, an ottomon full of diapers, wipes and stuff like that, and a large space to play.

Today I put Skittles on the floor with the toys and then I sat down at the kitchen table. He just looked so cute playing there all by himself, so I snapped his picture.



Oh, did I mention that he just started crawling a couple of weeks ago? It wasn't long before he had made his way a bit closer to where I was. That's when I got this brilliant idea to share his pic with the family by text.

Doing hard time...
But the really cute pic, I didn't share. And yes, I picked him up after he crawled over and peered at me through the bars. I didn't want him to get any ideas...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, these are such precious photos of this sweet little one. I smiled a lot at these.
Blessings and hugs!