Oct 13, 2018

BYU Homecoming Spectacular with David Archuleta and Colbie Caillat

I'm sorry I was so whiny yesterday. I feel much better today.

My advance preparation is making this jump into the weekend much easier. Lots of good things happened today, but I think my favorite has to be my trip down to BYU with my girls to see their Homecoming concert with Colbie Caillat and David Archuleta, two of my favorite singers.



We managed to climb into our car about 10 minutes later than I wanted to, but we would have been fine except that the traffic was horrible and we didn't reach Provo and Princess until about 7:40. We got through Security and speed-walked to our seats. Thankfully, we only missed announcements and part of the first song.


We were in the Marriott Center, student section and that meant stadium seating, but maybe that was good because I was next to Baby Doll. The girls loved the entire show, all except for maybe Twizlet. I have never seen a show like that before. It was set up more like a variety show with singers and dancers from all areas of BYU's performing arts department and the two artists we came to see were interspersed all through and with the other acts.


I'm so glad Princess called and asked if we wanted tickets! Next time I would take everyone.

No comments: