Aug 20, 2018

Happy First Birthday, Little Warrior!


On Friday, our cute grandson, Little Warrior, turned one! It is so fun to watch these sweet ones grow. Beauty and The Beast have been posting pictures from his whole life on Facebook, but I will leave it up to you to find them there and I will share the ones from his birthday party on Sunday afternoon.




Unlike most of our parties, all I had to do for this one was show up. Beauty did such cute decorations and some yummy cupcakes and ice cream. Of course we all spoiled Little Warrior with tons of stuff. My sweetie and I gave him 8 different pullback cars that make the most obnoxious sounds... they should drive The Beast nuts! (After all, isn't being a grandparent all about payback time?!)


The party was early and relatively short and sweet, so we spent the rest of the evening preparing for the upcoming week. I cut my sweetie's hair and Sport's hair. I took Sport driving, and we went over some Scout stuff with Curly. We have lots of craziness coming up with the older kids starting school this week and baby showers for Bossy.


Have I ever told you how much I love this guy?
Both these guys?

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This is such a sweet post! I love the photos of baby Warrior. Happy 1st Birthday to him. I think his little party sounded so fun. I love the photo with both your grandbabies. I did like that last one two. You do have a lot of loves in your life.
Loving thoughts and hugs for you!