Feb 24, 2018

Bachelorette Party for Cat Lover

We have had a ton of snow today! I was worried that it might keep my daughters and my daughter-in-law away from our bachelorette party we had scheduled at Drama Queen's house for Cat Lover. I shouldn't have worried. They are all so excited for Dog Walker to find a wife.


 That didn't stop some of them from being late, though. Even the bride was nearly half an hour late because of the weather. I worried about Princess the most; she traveled all the way from Springville, and we missed Prima Donna. She started a new job this week and didn't dare ask for the time off. Especially since she doesn't want to miss the wedding next week.


Anyway, we started our party with dinner consisting of a baked potato bar and lots of yummy treats. My favorite was Princess's lemon bars. Then we spent time visiting and hammering out last minute details for the wedding next week. Cat Lover opened gifts and blushed so pretty at each nightie.


The official party broke up a little early because of the snow, but some of us lingered and helped Drama Queen put her house back together. I just love hanging out with all of my girls. There is nothing better than family.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

There is nothing better than family. I love that you had this shower with all of your daughters; what a fun celebration. Loved the photos! Hugs for all~