Feb 2, 2018

All These Sweet Babies!

We have had so many babies this past year and it is so fun to see their cute personalities emerge. It is even more interesting watching my children and their spouses become parents for the first time. They seem to change overnight. I'm sure some of it is lack of sleep, but their capacity for love also expands and it encompasses the entire family. I love it!

The Beast and Little Warrior

The Frog and his tiny Tadpole

Teach and Twizlet brushing her four sharp teeth

Cat Woman and Supergirl (over 3 lbs now!)

Bossy in her new role as Grandma with Supergirl

Gamer with our sweet angel baby, Calder
Last but not least, me and my Baby Doll  who is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Really loved all the sweet photos of your children and grandchildren. You have had some great baby moments. I love that your new little great granddaughter is up to 3 lbs. Very sweet photo of your newest little one.
Sending warm thoughts and hugs to all!