Jan 13, 2018

Trying to Keep Everyone Happy

Whew!

It's been quite a week and it's not over yet. Tomorrow is Princess's baby shower and we have been cooking and cleaning and making little party favors. Drama Queen is spending the night so we can be ready for guests tomorrow afternoon.


We also had our cookie training today because Girl Scout cookie sales start tomorrow! Want to know something crazy? They have this new thing called Digital Cookie and we can actually sell to anyone as long as they are willing to pay pretty reasonable shipping costs and it is all handled through a website, so if any of you are looking for cookies, just message me and I can hook you up.

Our darling little Supergirl had her cpap removed and she is actually breathing on her own! It's pretty remarkable for such a tiny one. I'm excited to visit her tomorrow night after the shower is over and maybe even get to hold her. I will try to remember to take some pics for you too although we all know how lousy I am at taking selfies.


My sweetie is also making some amazing progress on our basement project. He got all the tile down in the utility room and it is ready for grout. He also painted the walls and we can soon start moving things back in so we can get the bedroom painted and ready for tile and carpet. He will be out of town for about 3 weeks, so we are trying to get as much as possible done before then. I say we, but really it is mostly him. He works so hard to take care of everything for us. I just chase around trying to keep everyone happy.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love how you all come together to make an event happen. You have awesome daughters. I love the photo of that preciosu one of yours. I am so happy she is off the c-pap. Amazing how these tiny ones can do so well with medical care today.
You do have an awesome hubby doing so many things. I hope you get it all done in a timely manner.
Blessings and hugs!