Jan 17, 2018

Today Was Like That

You know those days when you run the entire day and feel like you can't catch your breath? Today was like that.

I had a couple hundred texts just dealing with Girl Scout cookies...

Cookies, anyone?

Honestly, I could barely get my head around things and I'm still feeling pretty overwhelmed. I'm always grateful to remember that brighter and easier days are just around the corner and my efforts today can make my tomorrows that much easier.

But for now, I'm going to sleep without even making a to-do list for tomorrow.

Maybe I will even turn off my phone.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sorry you had one of THOSE days. I pray your tomorrows are better.

LeAnn said...

I do hope you turned off your phone and didn't do a list. You need to slow down a tad. However, I do know that you are big on getting the Girl' Scout cookies sold so they can do a fun activity. You are the best.
Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way!