Jan 3, 2018

Still Love that Squishy Mat

It's been almost a year since I was asked to try out the Squishy Mat. I'm pretty sure Twizlet wasn't even born yet or maybe she was just tiny. Anyway, when the mat arrived, I was super impressed with the quality and when Twizlet was over we spent tons of time reading and just lying on the the mat because the memory foam was so comfy.



Once she became mobile, I put the mat away. At the time I was thinking it would only be for a little while until I started watching Little Warrior while his mama went to work part time. But then I had surgery and blood clots and weakness and Beauty and The Beast made other daycare arrangements.

About a month ago, I was moving some stuff and I came upon the Squishy Mat all folded up and just waiting for another cute little one to enjoy its squishiness. So I packed it in my car and I ran it over to Beauty. She was thrilled to give it a try. Little Warrior loves it! They use it almost every day and she sent me these cute pics from last week. As you can see, he wasn't feeling very well and his favorite place was still the Squishy Mat.


Last month our friends at Squishy Mats sent us a fabulous deal with a 35% off code. When you load yours into the cart from their website, just enter FACEBOOK. And then once yours arrives and you love it, send them a positive review. Tell them Sandy sent you.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The Squishy mat looks fun. I haven't got any more grandkids coming but maybe down the road some more great grandkids.
Loved the sweet photos of little Warrior.
Blessinga and hugs for this sweet one!