Nov 11, 2017

Reflections for Crafty

Thursday was our Reflections luncheon at Bingham and Drama Queen and I went over early to help set up. It really wasn't too bad; we laid out the entries and set out food. Then we sat down to wait for the kids to come.


Crafty was one of the first to arrive from class and we staked out our spot right in the front. I had already learned that she won in seven of the eight categories! It was pretty exciting to watch her stand up multiple times to receive her awards.


She works so hard and is so very talented. Her dance dedicated to Prima Donna even made me tear up a bit. I just love watching my kids perform and seeing them share with others.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To receive 7 awards out of 8 is amazing. That Crafty is a very talented young woman. Congratulations to her and to you all for your support of all she does. Hugs for all!