Jun 20, 2017

Prima Donna's Grand Adventure

Prima Donna began a new adventure today. She wasn't happy with her job at Burger King, so she decided it was time to make a switch for the summer. About 10 days ago she applied for the job as a camp counselor at Trefoil Ranch which is a Girl Scout resident camp and on Thursday they made her an offer.

Today we spent a couple of hours acquiring her gear and getting her ready to go. Then Drama Queen, Scout, Baby Doll, and I drove her up the mountain. That's right, no cell service or internet unless she comes home on the weekends. Just fresh mountain air, lots of bugs and mosquitoes, sunscreen and horses; sounds like the perfect summer.
For her... not me...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that will be an adventure for Prima Donna. I'm sure you will be missing her a ton. I note that she helps you a lot. I do think it sounds like a fascinating job. Hugs for her!