Jun 24, 2017

Happy 14th Birthday, Sport!

Today was Sport's 14th birthday. We started our morning celebration by going to Seven Peaks waterpark It was just after 12:00 when we got there. The Dog Walker, Baby Doll, and Curly had been there for a couple of hours by then, but the Dog Walker had to leave for work.


We only stayed until about 2:00. It was 80 degrees, but the water was cold, so we decided we would plan to come back on another day. I didn't take any pics at the park because I didn't want to get my phone wet, but I did get this one after we stopped by McDonald's on the way home.


We don't normally do birthday dinners on Friday nights, but with Prima Donna working at Trefoil Ranch and only available on weekends, we thought we better celebrate hers on Sunday. Sport wanted a German Chocolate cake, tuna casserole, and rolls.

I got to watch the baby.
Drama Queen bought Klondike bars instead of ice cream and the kids were thrilled. We had a few missing. Beauty and The Beast are in Texas for a wedding, and Princess and The Frog were stuck at home, but we still had a great time.

Sport loved his gifts, especially the mostly gone water bottles Curly gave him for flipping and the Nike socks. But I think his favorite gift was the Broncos hat chosen by my sweetie.


Happy Birthday, Sport.

And many more!



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Sport! It looked like a good celebration. Actually, I loved his menu and choice of cake; they are favorites of mine. Loved the photos and the gifts.
Blessings and hugs for all!