Jan 20, 2016

Trauma for Teach

I spent most of my day at the hospital with Teach. She was having a minor procedure in outpatient surgery while she was still on her dad's insurance, but it became a long waiting process and a bit more complicated than expected. 
She was much happier going in than coming out.

I didn't take anything with me to keep busy, so I spent the day checking my email 500 times and looking at the same old stories on my Facebook feed. It was frustrating and frightening, but all is well and she is on the mend. Her recovery was slow and we ended up being at the hospital for nearly 8 hours.

I got home just in time to grab dinner and run to basketball. Now I'm exhausted and in desperate need of sleep. Teach is settled for the night and pumped up on pain pills so she can sleep, and I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for Teach.

LeAnn said...

I do hope you get some good sleep; you need it. I am happy Teach's surgery went well. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.
Have a blessed day! Hugs~