Jan 7, 2016

Time for the Circus!

It's been a long time since we have been to the Jordan World Circus here. I see the free kid tickets every year at the grocery store and I always think I'm going to work it into my busy schedule and then it never happens. Except this year we changed school tracks so my little ones are all off-track during the circus! When they asked me if I would be willing to write a review in exchange for free tickets, of course I quickly agreed. 

You know how much I love taking my kids on field trips during off track time, and last time we went to this circus, we had so much fun! The best part about the one in South Jordan anyway (and I'm assuming everywhere else) is that they choose small venues like the equestrian park so instead of being in nosebleed seats where we can hardly see anything without binoculars, we felt like we were actually part of the show. The action was all so close and so exciting. It might not be as dazzling as the bigger circuses, but then the ticket prices are much cheaper too.

My favorite part was the acrobats. They were amazing and as good as the ones we have seen elsewhere. And don't even get me started about the elephants. The kids loved them! Now I have a whole generation of my younger kids who have never seen this circus and I'm stoked to take them.

The Jordan World Circus will be in Utah from January 25 (my birthday!) through February 6. I've even managed to come up with a coupon for you.

$10 OFF 'Family Pack' - ONLINE ONLY - Family Pack is good for '2 Adults + 3 Children (Ages 3 to 12 years)'
Please Visit EventBrite to select your location for ticket purchase. Discount Is Good for Utah Locations Only On Family Pack. Please Use Code "FamilyFun."


We will be at the one in South Jordan. Hope to see you there! I'm thinking we can wear our snazzy new green blog shirts, so if you see one of us, please say hello. It will probably be too hot for the hats though...

2 comments:

Marci said...

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I was going to be in Utah during those dates so I could check it out, I don't think I've ever been to a circus.

LeAnn said...

Oh this sounds so fun; I am happy you get to take the children. I wish we could go but that probably doesn't fit in as a missionary activity. Loved learning about it being right here in South Jordan. Blessings~