Jan 5, 2016

Lots of New Projects

Bossy and I made a trip to Hancock Fabric today and you know, I just should not be let loose in a fabric store. The only thing worse is to let me AND Bossy loose in a fabric store...

They had a stellar sale going on. I think I ended up buying about 200 yards of fabric in various fun shades and patterns for quilts. I also got about 20 yards of fleece that my Activity Days girls can make into blankets to donate to Primary Children's Hospital. It took that poor girl at the cutting counter almost an hour just to measure it all. She didn't have to do much cutting since we took full bolts of nearly every piece.

Do I dare tell you I only spent about $150 for an entire cart full of fabric? It will probably take me 10 years to use it all for quilts. I remember telling Grandma that she couldn't die until she completed all of her projects. Do you think I'm starting to stack up all these projects for a reason?

Oh, and I did get a yard and a half of the netting I needed for Activity Days tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh man! I need to see if my Hancock is having a big sale! I need to start a little stock pile, I've got a ton of projects I want to do! Have fun with all your projects! Hopefully you'll show us the finished products when they get done!