Jul 28, 2014

The Dog Walker's Concert


The Dog Walker has been singing with his Institute Choir all summer. Remember when I told you he had to be downtown at 5:45 am on Pioneer Day? Yeah, they sang in the Tabernacle that day. His smaller choir is combined with choirs from the main campus institute and another from the university.


Today they sang at the Historic Church on 8th East and 4th South. It was so beautiful and so was the church!

We also celebrated the 20th birthday of our home with fireworks and ice cream. I'll mostly leave you with some pics today, but I promise I will post on the rest of our fantastic weekend tomorrow.

My life starts back up now. School for the little ones, dance classes, football tryouts... it will definitely be a busy week!





I want you to know that I feel just like Curly...

...it was a long concert!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a great activity; even if you are tired. I loved the pictures. I will look forward to more.
I just can't imagine what it is like to have to get into the school mode again. It is really too soon for me.
Blessings!