Jan 15, 2014

Check Out This Cute Video

I told you before about my awesome girls and their Healthy Kids blog. Princess and Prima Donna have worked so hard on this project!

Well today they posted the CUTEST video that I just had to share it with you. It only takes a minute to view and I think you will recognize some of the darling kids they have used as subjects. Their names are a little different than the ones you might know...





I think they definitely deserve an "A."

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely smart and nutritiously smart children you have. Love their given names and the names you put on your blog, they all look great, teeth look great and they all look happy and healthy..what a fine fine fine family, Kudos to Mom and Dad, your familia looks and acts smart, healthy and great, blessings from the Lord! X()!~~~!!

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh that was so adorable Diffidently an A. I think it should be a you tube hit. Just such cute little ones.
Blessings and hugs!