Jan 8, 2014

Basketball Practice

It's the first night of basketball practice and I'm not gonna lie, I thought I was going to die!

And I didn't even run that much. I think it's mostly because I've been sick, but I've also not been so diligent in my visits to Curves through the holidays. That combined with lots of chocolate and junk food, plus bronchitis made me a pretty unhappy girl.

I thought about canceling the practice, but we actually have our first game on Friday. I'm already worried that it will be a disaster with only one practice. I can't even imagine going out on the court not having played since July!

So here I am, trying to come up with some stellar idea for a blog post and all I can think about is going to bed. Stop back tomorrow when I've sufficiently recovered and I'll write something good for you. It might not be brilliant, but at least I'll be able to hold my head up.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Shell said...

At least you did the practice! I tend to put things like that off.

LeAnn said...

Oh that picture tells it all. I love to play basketball. However, since my knee surgery my husband won't let me. I even have a hoop in my backyard that he gave to me for Christmas about 15 years ago. I love to challenge my grandsons to a game. No more for me; rats!
Blessings for you to feel better tomorrow.