Feb 4, 2013

SuperBowl Party


Go Ravens! OK, so in all fairness, not everyone was rooting for the Ravens, but I was a bit annoyed with the coach of the 49ers for pulling Alex Smith (a Utah alum like me) mid-season for no reason.

So I was all for the Ravens. I also liked the coach of the Ravens better. He seemed calm and collected even in the crazy moments of the game and his brother seemed to be blowing his top every time he showed up on the screen.

But enough of my game analysis. Let's talk about the party. I cooked chicken chimis for everyone including Bossy's family. The only one missing was Drama Queen. She had commitments she didn't want to break. The kids also feasted on bean dip, chips and queso,


And of course we had to have Oreos and M&Ms! It was definitely a food fest. I have a bit of a sugar hang-over, so I think I'll head off to bed now.

Cleanup will always be waiting for me in the morning. Now where did I put that bottle of Tums?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the oreo library fight commercial? That was one of my favorites!

Mom of 12 said...

Yes! That was so funny!
Sandy

LeAnn said...

It sounds like you had a great time and yummy food. This was a fun one!
Blessings and hugs!