Feb 7, 2013

Disney on Ice is Coming Back!

We took the kids downtown to see the Jazz play tonight at the Energy Solutions Arena. While we were there, we saw an advertisement for the upcoming Disney on Ice production Dare to Dream. I forgot to tell you that we have been invited to review that show as well!

Opening night is March 6 in Salt Lake City and the tickets are already on sale, and they have given me a discount code. That's right, if you enter the secret code MOM at just the right moment, you can get $23 tickets for only $16! Now that discount only works for the Thursday night show, Friday at 3:30 show, Saturday at 11:30, and both afternoon Sunday performances, but it's a great deal.

You can get your tickets at the Energy Solutions Box Office or at Smithtix. (Don't forget to say "hi" to Teach when you stop. She'll be working there a little longer...)


So come and join us. It will be our last big hoorah before Teach leaves for her mission. We are going to wear our awesome new red blog shirts on opening night and we plan to get there plenty early so we can enjoy every minute of the fun.

** I am a Feld Family Ambassador and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I received these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. **

3 comments:

Sara Lucinda Bell said...

I always wanted to see Disney on Ice as a kid!

Marci said...

Oh my goodness! I so want to see some Disney on Ice! I hope you guys have a blast!

LeAnn said...

What a very fun time as you do a review. I love that you are going as a family. I saw Disney On Ice a long time ago. Maybe I will see if my husband is up to going to this one.
Blessings!