Jul 18, 2017

Guest Blog: Get Well Soon! By Scout, Curly, and Baby Doll

Dear Mom,
First off, I have to stay I love you so much!  You are the best mom ever. I am really glad you got the surgery so your back can feel better, and I hope you can recover easily and quick.  I will really miss your warm hugs while your back is in pain.  I really, really, really love you. 
Love,
Scout
 
Trying to make a heart


Hugs are better

Dear Mom,
I hope you get better.  I love you.  We have monitor jobs.  Mine is the table.  Drama Queen assigned them again.  I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, very much. 
Love,
Curly
Heart attempt two!
Nailed it.

I love you, Mom.  I miss you.  I'm sad that you can't lean back or tie your shoe.  It's gonna be hard when you can't hug us back when we hug you.  And I'm sad that it's gonna be hard of learning how to do this and not have your stitches pop out or be hurt, but I know that you are happy that your back will feel good.  I love you with all my heart.  I know that you'll be happy when you come home.  I hope you have a good night. 
Love,
Your Baby Doll
Love you!!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This was an awesome post by you three! It was a perfect way to show extra love to your sweet mom. I think she will still be able to give you all hugs just in a different way. It is so sweet that you are going to be helping her a lot. You are wonderful children and I know your Mom loves you all sooooooooooo much! Big hugs for you all~