Jul 27, 2017

Float Preview Party 2017

I had a few more things I wanted to share with you before my life suddenly changed. And since my sweetie won't let me do anything but wander around the house, nothing exciting is happening.


The night before my surgery we went to the float preview party at the Expo Center. We love seeing all the floats up close and Crafty and Sport were marching with the band inside the building. The kids got their faces painted and the boys were so excited to win Utes shirts in the Plinko game.


 I loved watching the marching band and the fact that we were in an air conditioned venue where we didn't have to worry about sunscreen... the only thing missing was the candy! And plenty of the booths had candy.


As it turned out, I ended up watching all of these floats from my hospital bed. 


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

One of these years; we must go and see the floats at the Expo Center. I would love to enjoy them inside with air conditioning. I love that their was a band that you children were in. This is the perfect way to watch it all. Loved the activities that they have there.
Sorry, that you life has slowed down some; but try to enjoy the slow down moments. Blessings and hugs!