Jun 11, 2016

Update on Sport

So many people have expressed their concern about Sport that I wanted to give you an update.

As you can see, he is feeling much better and after the first day of TV and the second day of scout work, he said to me this morning, "I'm bored! Can't we go somewhere?" So I took him shopping and to the post office. He still walks a bit slowly and I find myself having to wait for him to catch up.

Then finally, at the post office he took my arm and said, "Now you walk slow and look sort of sick so people will think I'm being nice and helping you out."

Yeah, other than the fact that he has missed 3 baseball games,
I think he's feeling much better.

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's great news!

shortybear said...

thanks for the update. glad he is doing better.

LeAnn said...

So happy he is feeling better; thanks for the update! Hugs for him and you~