Jun 7, 2016

So Sick

Sport has been pretty sick for a couple of days.

I finally took him to the doctor this afternoon and we ended up waiting for almost an hour. Even though he didn't feel good, Sport used that time to Snapchat with Crafty, but I'm afraid it turned out badly. Somehow, probably because he was feeling so crappy, while he was messing with the filters, all of my pics in the gallery were erased. :(

Jay spent over an hour trying to recover them for me, but they seem to be totally gone.

I did get to keep this one from Snapchat though. I know my sweetie prefers that we don't put pics up that have been filtered, but maybe this one time it might just be a little appropriate.

2 comments:

shortybear said...

hope he feels better very soon

LeAnn said...

So sorry that he is not feeling well; I hope he get's better soon. Sending prayers, love and hugs your way!