Sep 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Crafty!

This cute girl turned 15 today. We had a big party for her last night with all the family here. We put together turkey dinner and my sweetie made lots of delicious rolls. I'll probably gain a couple more pounds this week...

We boiled down the leftover turkey for soup tonight with homemade noodles. All the the kids are fans of this meal. My favorite part about it is not only is it delicious, it's super cheap! All it takes is a couple of dozen eggs, flour, 1/2 a pound of carrots, and the leftover turkey and broth.

But I digress...

I was talking about my cute Crafty. I can't believe how grown up she is getting! She is now dancing with all the top companies at her studio and she is an Arabian in Nutcracker which is not quite a solo, but almost. Dance is her life right now and she is never quite as happy as when she is spinning and stretching and doing pointe.

She is sweet and kind to her siblings and generally helpful around the house. She is a straight A student, a senior girl scout, and a member of the library board and the Youth City Council. I'm so proud of her!

Happy Birthday, Crafty!

1 comment:

Denise said...

happy birthday crafty