Nov 16, 2022

A Little Melancholy

My life is so different than what I was expecting. I was supposed to be in a condo on Myrtle Beach with my sweetie this week, instead it is doctors' visits and the waiting room at Tire Pros.


I don't mind sitting here, honestly, we have been coming here since we moved to South Jordan 29 years ago. But now this place makes me miss Sport. I miss his hands black from lifting and hauling tires, and the stubborn stains in his clothes from the grease and sweat of hard work, but mostly I miss his smile when he talked about this place; the friends he made and the skills he acquired in just a few short months before he left on his mission. Maybe I even have a pic somewhere...


Right timeframe, just a bit cleaner...


1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Blessings.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com