Aug 1, 2022

Guest Blog - Hey Buddies by Elder Sport

Yates has been great, had a dope ZC outside doing some fun activities, we got 17 Elders to rope swing and stand on a wood pallet which was crazy! It really helped us learn to rely and trust each other.

Debbie, our member friend up in Cannon Ball, showed us how to make Gabooboo bread, it was awesome! I wish I had some pictures, it's kinda like frybread, it's awesome! 

My Trainer, Elder S, is going home as well as my past companion, Elder R! Not to even mention my amazing sister, Sister Crafty, goes home next week! Gonna miss them all.

Scripture: 1 Kings 18: 36-37

36 .... Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

Let us be witnesses of him and turn out hearts so we can help turn the hearts of others!

Love y'all,

Elder Sport

No comments: