Jan 9, 2022

Review: American Underdog

Just before Christmas, I was asked to do a review for a new movie called American Underdog. It is the true story of NFL quarterback, Kurt Warner, and it is one of those feel-good sports stories that I can't resist. 
Sadly, I HAD to resist, because the day of the advanced screening was the same day we already had tickets for the Forgotten Carols. So even though I had to turn down the free passes, this was a movie I put on my must-see list.

Tonight my sweetie that suggested we go on a date, so after some pretty decent Mexican food, we made our way to the theater.
The movie was amazing and every bit as good as I knew it would be. Don't miss American Underdog. Every kid should have a dream. Sometimes they come true.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I've never heard of the movie but it looks like you had a great time.