Jan 2, 2022

Guest Blog: Christmas in the Dakotas by Elder Sport

Merry Christmas everyone! I've had a great Christmas and am so Thankful for all the mail I've gotten from you. You guys are awesome!
It's been a great few weeks. I'm beginning to meet everyone and I actually talked in Church on Sunday! It was good. 
We made cookies, went caroling and had an awesome Christmas zone conference. Aberdeen is an awesome place for Christmas! 
Scripture:
My sister and her family sent me this awesome bracelet with a scripture on it, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Joshua 1:5
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Remember that God is with us, always!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

No comments: