May 11, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

I have had an amazing mother's day week!! Starting last Monday, my sweetie gave me a special gift each and every day of the week. Some of them were small, like a half dozen of my favorite donuts, and some were very large like our new deck box that could probably hold half a dozen children!
But all of they showed that he loves and appreciates me. How adorable is that? 💕
Then tonight he arranged the best gift of all! Ten of my 12 children and their spouses made up our first real family party since COVID-19 began.
We ate outside, mostly keeping our social distancing and just enjoyed being together. I miss that part of life and can hardly wait until we can all be together again.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that does look like a wonderful Mother's Day celebration. Your dear husband was awesome to do all of this. I love these good men.
Belated Happy Mother's Day to you! Hugs~