Dec 21, 2019

Christmas Performance 2019

It's hard to believe that I only have one dancer left at the studio. Baby Doll danced beautifully  in our Christmas Performance a week or so ago in jazz, ballet, hip hop, tap, and with her performing team. She is a beautiful, graceful dancer for a 9-year-old and she reminds me of a much younger Crafty.

I hope you enjoy some of these pics of our Christmas Performance 2019.

I know it's blurry, but her hair just looks so cool like that! This is her first year doing hip hop and she loves it.

She is right in the middle toward the back on this picture.

Love this pic. She is front and center, facing the camera.

This is her performing team. She is the second one over from the left. Hopefully they won't have to drag around the suitcases anymore.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I'm sure this was a proud moment for you to witness her performance. It looks like you will have more performances from this little one.
Blessings and hugs~