Dec 25, 2019

Christmas Eve

Our Chritsmas Eve was pretty quiet and low key. I had the gifts mostly wrapped and ready to go. My sweetie worked much of the day and when we asked the kids if they wanted to go to Temple Square and see the lights or go to a movie, they all just voted to stay home and watch sappy Christmas movies and play games.

My sweetie always gets something fun and original from his little brother. This turned out to be a small camp stove, tiny griddles, and wood chips.
We read scriptures and opened jammies. Then my sweetie and I headed upstairs to finish the last few things. Crafty called us from the Philippines and we spent half an hour talking and sharing Christmas news.
Pic from last week.
The kids were up late, but this last couple of weeks was wearing on me and once my responsibilities were over, I crawled into bed and was asleep before my sweetie turned out the light. Usually I'm the last one up, so I think he was pretty surprised. So surprised that I wasn't awakened again until 8:30 am when the kids finally couldn't stand it any longer.

But I will share the rest of our Christmas Day later tonight.

Our baby Twizzler finished with his oxygen tanks this week; a real Christmas blessing.
We will see most of the kids and their families this afternoon for an early dinner before Teach and her little family fly off to New Jersey for Christmas with Twiz's family. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love and laughter.

💕 Sandy


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your Christmas Eve sounded delightful. I was happy to see that you actually got a little rest. May you continue to have some quieter moments in your life. I am always amazed at all you do.
Blessings and hugs!